eRishtaa.com is an advertising platform providing targeted advertising services for the purpose of matchmaking ("Service"). In order to do provide the services, we ask for certain personal information which is displayed on the site on behalf of you to find the perfect life partner. You hereby provide your consent to collect, process, and share of your personal information in order to provide the service.
eRishtaa.com gathers following types of information:
i. Information you submit; and
ii. Information not directly submitted by the you
iii. Information we receive from others
- Information submitted by you
In order to avail the service you provide the following information:-
- While registering for our service, you share with us your personal details, such as name, your gender, date of birth, contact details, educational qualification, employment details, photos, marital status and your interests etc...
- When you avail for a paid service, you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or UPI.
- Testimonials submitted by you including your success story and photos.
- Information submitted by you voluntarily while participating in surveys contest, promotions or events.
- Details shared with our customer care team. (This information used to monitor or for training purposes and to ensure a better service).
- You have the option to send interesting profiles/ articles to your friends. We will use your friend's email address only to send a one-time message to them per request. Then they will never ever hear from us again unless they voluntarily subscribe to our services.
- Your chats and messages with other users as well as the content you publish will be processed as a part of the service.
- Information not directly submitted by you
- User activity
We collect information about your activity on our services, such as date and time you logged in, features you've been using, searches, clicks and pages visited by you, your interaction with other users including messages exchanged.
- Device Information
We collect information from and about the device(s) such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specification and apps settings, app error reports, browser type and version, operating system, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
SMS permissionWe need SMS permission for authenticating transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway.
- Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, such as:
- Social Media
You have an option to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your shaadi.com account. This saves you from remembering one more login credentials and allows you to share some information from your social media account with us.
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- we use the information submitted by you to provide the Service.
- manage your account
- provide you with customer support
- conduct research and analysis about your use of our services for providing better services
- communicate with you by email, phone about services, promotions or offers that may be of your interest.
- Recommend relevant matches to you and display your profile to other users.
- With other users
we publish the information shared by you with other users to provide the services. The information so published are provided by you and be cautious as what you share with other users. You can always control your privacy setting by visiting the "setting/privacy option" page.
- With our service providers and partners
We may use third party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. All of our service providers and partners agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
- With law enforcement agencies
we will disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, other members interest and protection and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Still if you wants to know anything more please mail us via contact us page.